Wednesday, March 2, 2011

EOC 8 :Disastrous New Products

Antibacterial Fingernail Polish for Men: why would men need this ? are we concerned that men are so dirty they need anti bacterial protection painted on them? I think it started in Japan but it didn’t even work there. Most Industrialized people are not going to be sold on the extra need for such a thing
Ham Flavored Ice Cream , okay Bacon maybe but ham? What kind of topping do you put on this? Baked Pineapple? Really if I want a Sunday dinner as a dessert what have I become?
Disposable Underwear, not everything about this idea is bad ..say if you are a Soldier Fighting a War or a Mountaineer, or you are Exploring a remote society in some far flung corner of the earth ..maybe then and only then will you have the remotest excuse for not washing your undies..nah ,I can’t even sell this to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment